Twilight Hate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This fourm has been established so all twilight haters can come to vent, poke fun of, and HATE on the whole idea of those books, movies, and merchandise. We also plan flame attacks on the twilight sites.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Integra: Research Division Leader

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Integra F. W. Hellsing
BAT Member

Integra: Research Division Leader Empty
PostSubject: Integra: Research Division Leader   Integra: Research Division Leader I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 1:51 am

What drew you to this place?
The idea that these god forsaken books exist.

Which group would you like to be apart of? Why?
Research because I always seem to stumble upon things from other Hellsing community members about Twilight, or hear things from the news.

What do wish to do here?
Basically prevent the vampires from Twilight becoming the new standard of vampires.

How did you hear about this forum?
From a friend.

How did you come to dislike Twilight?
When I heard that the vampires sparkle.

What do you want your role to be here? Describe what it is you can do to aid us in this role.
I can be both messenger, and informant. I know some big names in the Hellsing community, and inform the forum of what the "Twisings" (my nickname of Twilight loving Hellsing members) are planning and saying.
Back to top Go down

Integra: Research Division Leader
Page 1 of 1