Twilight Hate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This fourm has been established so all twilight haters can come to vent, poke fun of, and HATE on the whole idea of those books, movies, and merchandise. We also plan flame attacks on the twilight sites.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hero, Leader of The Twilight-Hate Fourm

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hero
Admin
Hero

Hero, Leader of The Twilight-Hate Fourm Empty
PostSubject: Hero, Leader of The Twilight-Hate Fourm   Hero, Leader of The Twilight-Hate Fourm I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 10:49 am

What drew you to this place?
I wanted to make a place were we do what all the classical vampire do (though with not so annoying merry-sues like Bella), and that is to hunt, though not for blood, for pleasure! I hate twilight with a passion, I think that these books need to be cleansed from planet earth.

Which group would you like to be apart of? Why?
I help in all groups for I am the leader, though if any moderator is sick or out I will be more than happy to manage that group till their return.

What do wish to do here?
Smite and bite any twilight fan or pro twilight because those books are trash. I wish to make a difference and hurt the feelings of those twilight fans that attack me with comments like, "the book is AMAZING! I repeat: AMAZING," "you just have no life because you've not read twilight!" I say bull-shit: the nutcracker is AMAZING compared to twilight. Wish-Bone is even better! And those books teach you something compared to Twilight.

How did you hear about this fourm?
Hans came up with the idea. I just went along with it.

How did you come to dislike Twilight?
I could not get past one of the first paragraphs in I think it was new moon. So I thought to myself, 'if this is the way this writer writes, I wonder how in Gods name she ever got past the first book without spelling lycan wrong!'

What do you want your role to be here? Describe what it is you can do to aid us in this role.
I am pure attack, pure crazy, pure encouragement. I cheer the members on, I lead the members, I attack the twilight fans and their sites. I am a fearless leader when it comes to something I really dislike. Follow me and you will feel the positive energy of smiting anything twilight, anywhere...
Back to top Go down
https://twilight-hate.forumotion.com

Hero, Leader of The Twilight-Hate Fourm
Page 1 of 1