Twilight Hate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This fourm has been established so all twilight haters can come to vent, poke fun of, and HATE on the whole idea of those books, movies, and merchandise. We also plan flame attacks on the twilight sites.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Decending Shadows, I am not the light

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DecendingShadowMaster
BAT Member

Decending Shadows, I am not the light Empty
PostSubject: Decending Shadows, I am not the light   Decending Shadows, I am not the light I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:45 am

What drew you to this place?
Really dislike Twilight and simply can't find a place to place to vent.

Which group would you like to be apart of? Why?
Research, believe it or not, I love to do research on just about anything. Usually I'm a researcher for panels and an up coming book, so this might be a change of pace for this one.

What do wish to do here?
Actually post real information on vampires, not just some of the silly stuff. I know for the most part vampires made a huge impact and makes close to billion dollars in Hollywood, there is almost always a vampire movie being made each year. Minus one that I openly dislike

How did you hear about this fourm?
Searching around and also trying to find a friend...

How did you come to dislike Twilight?
OK, long story, I lived with a Twilight fan and she just about pissed me off when she said that my favorite writer, Christopher Paolini was being sued by George Lucas, which is false. When I went to Shurtagal the web group that I am apart of, they set the information straight and boy did she piss me off, she was telling nearly every fan of the Inheritance series that they shouldn't be fans. I was not happy and finally just turned around and said, "Lestat is hotter than Edward." She started to go off on how I didn't give it a chance, how I was being unfair and rude. She was rude first, so turn about is fair play, so finally I just said, "screw you, there is no one is hell will I ever read some prissy little romance BS like Stephanie Meyers, she freaking SUCKS! You're 30 years old and you like this crap? GROW UP!"

What made this worse is I was in a class with a Twilight fan who spent all of her money on Twilight junk, instead she ended up blaming me for failing the class, she also was pissy about how I was getting an A and she was getting a D. She was telling me how Twilight is better than Anne Rice, which I warned her if she wasn't careful, she would have a huge fight on her hands because nearly all the girls in the class were not into Twilight. She and her group of Team Edwards were basically three against twenty, and the teacher was also an Anne Rice fan too. Also after awhile she did attacked me verbally when I brought a high school student who was interested in college and decided to shadow me for a day. She was talking how he was disrupting the class, in fact he was doing no such thing, she also called him names...talk about immature, he was showing more maturity than her. Finally I turned around and whispered, "I hope someone draws a picture of Alucard from Hellsing shooting Edward." She puffed up after class and started to yell at me about being hostile. "Look, you said all this crap that isn't fair to me....so you, you should grow the hell up or go back to mommy and daddy's because this kind of $#*@ doesn't work in the real world!"
Back to top Go down

Decending Shadows, I am not the light
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Hate :: Registration-
Jump to: