Twilight Hate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This fourm has been established so all twilight haters can come to vent, poke fun of, and HATE on the whole idea of those books, movies, and merchandise. We also plan flame attacks on the twilight sites.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OVERALL RULES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hero
Admin
Hero

OVERALL RULES Empty
PostSubject: OVERALL RULES   OVERALL RULES I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:19 pm

Law of the Land

Rules, in other words, they are meant to be proven, tested, broken and remade. Simple as that, though I still think rules help to make us clever.

Be kind to each other here. We do not want a whole lot a fights amongst us twilight haters. We are here for one thing and one thing only and that is to target and destroy these sites with spam, spam, and more spam after some time.

No total Pro Stephenie Meyers or Twilight fans. They are not welcomed. Sure, if you like say the music of the movies, fine, and the fact that an actor has a hot hair cut, sure, though anything pro Edward character or Jacob or Bella or even Mr. Cullen for that matter is out. If you are not joking about these things and go off in the chat box about how good of a character Edward or Bella is, you get a kick. Keep doing it, you’re banned from the chat box. Rant about it in a post on how wonderful the characters Meyers had made are perfect and out due any classical literature in the world, we ban you for good.

HERO: I burn twilight books they are that bad. I do not wanna hear how good they are from some ignorant fan and like Madam Nutty hates on haters, I hate on pro twilight fans with a passion. EXPECT NO MERCY FROM HERO OR ANY MODERATOR.

Groups. It is best that you are apart of a group. This is not an RP site, this is a smite site. We hunt. So be sure you fill out the things listed in this link here.

Respect your moderators. Moderators are your group leaders and have been chosen to lead you in your groups. If a moderator is seen unfit to lead, the other moderators will tell the main leader and we go from there.

Reasoning. Every member has good reason to be here so have good reason to attack every twilight site. One of the top reasons is that the site has to be ACTIVE. If it is dead, what fun is that?

YOU MUST FILL OUT THE LITTLE REGISTRATION PROFILE IN THE REGISTRATION AREA SO WE KNOW YOU AND CAN WELCOME YOU PROPERLY! The link is here.

--------

That is all for now and have a wonderful evening.

Brava Sera,
~Hero
Back to top Go down
https://twilight-hate.forumotion.com

OVERALL RULES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Hate :: Overall :: Rules-
Jump to: